Are you using your Strava account less than before? Do you want to delete Depop account? But do you need help understanding how to do it? This article will be the perfect step-by-step guide for you with marked screenshots. Let’s go!
What is Depop?
Depop is a website and smartphone app with over 26 million active users in over 150 countries. Users may purchase and sell clothing, accessories, and cosmetic goods. Items are often secondhand or handcrafted. The main thing that differentiates Depop from these other platforms is that it has a user base and is set up like social media. About 90% of the people who use Depop are younger than 26. Depop has become known as the place for Gen Z to buy and sell clothes. As young people became more interested in thrifting and eco-friendly fashion, Depop became the place to find great secondhand styles.
Depop also acts similarly to a marketplace and a social networking platform. You may follow other users and “like” or comment on their postings selling stuff. Even the layout of the posts/listings is similar to that of an Instagram post.
Depop gives people access to used items through an easy and fun platform, much like social media. It’s free to list things on the app, and Depop takes 10% of all sales. All purchases made through the app are protected.
Why should you delete Depop account?
Depop is not a secure or trustworthy application market. The app was only accessible as a mobile app and has now been withdrawn. It’s unclear why anybody would want to download it.
What happens If you delete Depop accounts?
When you delete an account, you will lose all of your data and privileges. Before deleting an account, you should read the “terms and conditions“.
How to delete Depop account via the website?
You should deactivate your credit or debit card before deleting your Depop account. Then You can delete your Depop account if you decide it’s not for you. You can do this through the app or a web browser. If you like to do it this way, follow these steps:
- Visit Depop Help Service.
- Enter your username and your password to access your Depop account.
- Then type Delete Account on the search bar.
- Select “How can I delete my Depop account” from the request menu.
- Now tap on How can I delete my Depop account option.
- Tap on Send us a request.
- Explain briefly why you want to delete or deactivate your account. In the section that outlines “types of issues,” choose “Delete Depop account.”
- Click “Submit.” and wait for confirmation that your Depop account has been deleted.
This method does not immediately delete your Depop account. Instead, it writes a ticket on your behalf requesting that your Depop account be deleted. Whether you initiate the deletion of your account or not, a Depop customer representative may contact you.
How to delete Depop account via the app?
- At first login to your Depop account.
- Tap your profile section.
- After that, select the settings option.
- Select the “Need help?” option.
- Then search the “Delete keyword” and find the “How can I delete my Depop account?” option.
- Then choose one method and mail them.
How to close Depop account by email?
- Open your email.
- Type [email protected] as the receiver’s address.
- Type REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION in the subject line. Describe why you want to delete your account, remembering to mention your username.
- Now, tap Send button.
How to delete a listing on Depop?
You can also delete your account on Depop to remove your listing. If you close your Depop account, your listings will disappear from the app.
You can quickly delete your Depop account, but there are better ways to do it than this since you can just as quickly delete your Depop listing from the app. Use this method only if the first one doesn’t work and you can’t get rid of the Depop listing.
This technique is not advised since it will erase all listings, your account, and all related data. You should keep the account because you might need it to sell other things on Depop.
How to deactivate Depop listing?
- Log in to the Depop app.
- Choose the listing and then click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Then, choose the Mark item as a sold option.
- That’s all. This marks your item as sold.
How to edit Depop listing?
- Log in to the Depop app.
- Select the listing and then click the three dots.
- Now, choose the Edit item option.
- Make modifications to the listing.
- Finally, press the Post Listing button.
What happens when you delete Depop listing?
When you delete a Depop listing, the item you listed disappears from the app. It will not appear in other users’ feeds, and other users will be unable to view or purchase that item.
Frequently Asked Questions – Depop
How lengthy is the procedure to delete Depop account?
When you send a support ticket or an email, a Depop support agent should get back to you within 24–48 hours. Your request to delete your account should be handled within that time.
Can a Depop account be deleted without a password?
If all you did was forget your password, you could change it when you log in. The promising news is that you don’t need your password if you don’t want to bother. You’ll need your Depop username and the email address that goes with the account.
Can you sign up for a new Depop account after deleting an old one?
Yes, you can! You can put up a second account with the same email address or a different one and a new username. Just do the same things you must do when setting up your account for the first time.
This guide explains how to delete Depop account. We will take every action to ensure that you understand this tutorial. We hope you like this article. Please stay in touch if you continue to have problems with anything.