Previously, any newcomer to the crypto sector was required to have a Crypto.com account. The exchange platform was quite popular due to its benefits, such as its broad list of prominent cryptos and cheap taker costs compared to other platforms. Things are different today thanks to the development of more radically effective and inventive platforms.
You may wish to remove your Crypto.com account since trading on the platform is costly unless you have a large amount of the site’s native token. This article will go through the conditions for deleting crypto.com accounts and help you to delete Crypto.com account.
What is Crypto.com?
The Crypto.com app and website are part of a global digital asset service company based in Switzerland. This company gives users an easy and effective way to invest in cryptocurrencies. The easy-to-use app has a vast range of products that can be bought, sold, stored, earned, loaned, and paid for with cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com app has been downloaded about 10 million times and has a rating of 4.4 stars on the Play Store. Several app store reviews from users say that the app is great, but many users have also noted that it’s hard to buy or sell digital assets when the market is unstable.
How safe is Crypto.com?
Many people use Crypto.com to buy Dogecoin, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. This means that the app and wallet are pretty safe. You can do many things on the platform, like buy and sell coins, without worrying about fraud. Users can also buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the actual price, with no extra fees. But investors are only partially safe because the cryptocurrency exchange needs to be regulated.
Crypto.com is concerned about the security of its users’ accounts. On the asset side, most of the cryptocurrencies listed on crypto.com are kept in cold storage. Fiat currencies on the platform are maintained in licensed financial institutions, where they are insured and safeguarded by the requirements of your local government.
To access your account, crypto.com employs multi-factor authentication software. Password security, email or phone verification, and biometrics are all examples. Software is peer-reviewed and updated regularly to incorporate the most recent security features.
Crypto.com Customer Service
Crypto.com provides help 24/7 through in-app chat and email. Crypto.com’s customer support might be better. The most common complaints concern poor response times and a need for more assistance in resolving difficulties. Service improves as you go through the levels, and one of the benefits of the VIP program is a personal account manager so that high-frequency traders may have different hassles than less frequent customers.
What happens to your account when you delete Crypto.com account?
Here are five things to consider before deleting your Crypto.com account:
- Some of your personal information will be kept by Crypto.com for a minimum of five years.
- Make sure you withdraw your existing deposits and cryptocurrency from your account. Contact Crypto.com’s support staff if your funds exceed the minimum withdrawal limit.
- Your Crypto.com app account, exchange account, and Crypto.com Visa card will no longer be available.
- There is a $50 account closure fee if you have a Crypto.com Visa card.
- Your account will not be revived under any circumstances after it has been closed. To use the site again, you’ll need to register a new account, and the latest version will also be ineligible for any new account incentives.
Account deletion requirements for Crypto.com
Here’s a list of everything you’ll need if you wish to delete Crypto.com account:
- You can access the email address that you used to sign up for Crypto.com.
- A well-structured email with the subject “Close Account.”
- A picture of holding a piece of paper with your complete name, current date, and ‘Crypto.com‘ written on it.
How to delete Crypto.com account?
Remember that canceling your account is a permanent action – once it’s gone, it’s gone forever! So, if you are still on the wall about whether or not to delete your account, look at our reasoning before making a final choice;
- Withdrawn your funds
- Get in touch with Crypto.com’s Help Center and ask them to delete your account. You may do this by contacting them using their website’s contact form or emailing [email protected].
- It’s important to use “Close Account” and nothing else in the subject header when emailing Crypto.com’s support service. This will ensure that your email goes to the right place and that your request is handled immediately. Make sure to put your full name, email address, and the reason you want to delete or remove your account in the body of your email. You can also add any other helpful information you think might be necessary.
It’s important to say that the email you’re sending from is the one that goes with your Crypo.com account. So, the Crypto.com team can make sure that you own your account. You also need to send one picture of yourself and a piece of paper with the following information written by hand.
- Today’s Date: When sending the email, include today’s date or the date.
- Your Complete Name: The next step is to provide the full name of the individual connected to your account.
- Crypto.com: After the document, write Crypto.com.
Alternatively, you can also contact the Help Center using the chat option in the Crypto.com app.
After you’ve sent your email to Crypto.com, you must wait for a reply. Usually, they’ll get back to you within a few days, or at most five business days, when you’ll get an email informing you that your Crypto.com account has been deleted. And you’re done!
How do I remove my Crypto.com debit card?
- Login to your Crypto.com account
- Click on “Tread“
- Click on “Buy.”
- Select your currency.
- Then click on “Edit.”
- Click on “Minus Symbol.”
- Then click on “Remove.”
- Then your Debit Card will be removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Crypto.com?
You can get in touch with Crypto com in a few ways. You can email them at [email protected] or find them on social media. You can also see how to get in touch with them on their website.
Is it possible for me to have two Crypto.com accounts?
You certainly can. Any user on the Crypto.com platform may have many sub-accounts under his principal account. Using various methods in each sub-account, users can better manage their trading risks by creating such accounts.
Is Crypto.com reliable?
While the Hong Kong-based corporation had a mixed image in its early years, it has made significant efforts to enhance confidence in its services. Measures to create trust include significantly better safety measures, many reward schemes, and decreased costs. Consequently, the number of users has skyrocketed, surpassing 10 million in February 2023. With more and more people putting their faith in the platform, it’s apparent that the site has done an excellent job of mending its image.
Is it possible for Crypto.com to freeze your account?
Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography to keep transactions safe and track how many new units are made. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning neither the government nor a bank can control them. But financial institutions can freeze cryptocurrency exchanges for a short time or good, which could make it impossible to trade cryptocurrencies.
Does Crypto.com charge any amount to close an account?
There is, yes. If you close your Crypto.com account or delete it, so will your Crypto.com Visa card. Users who want to delete their account will have to pay a close account fee of about $50. After deleting your Crypto.com account, you can sign in as a new user.
Is it possible to withdraw money from Crypto.com?
Yes, there are many methods for withdrawing funds from Crypto.com:
Withdraw your cryptocurrency to your crypto.com app or an external wallet.
Users who create a fiat wallet may sell crypto to that wallet to withdraw cash in the fiat currency of their choice.
With the crypto.com Visa card, you may withdraw cash from practically any ATM.
Ensure you have collected all the requirements before delete Crypto.com account, including spending or withdrawing all of your coins to a bank account or another cryptocurrency wallet. We have supplied you with a step-by-step tutorial and explained all the actions you need to take if you want to cancel your account on the Crypto.com platform. So, follow the same methods outlined above to delete Crypto.com account.
Leave a Reply