Windows has a default video player but most of us love to use the MX player and it is very handy as well. But the main issue is we can not directly download MX player for PC.
If you search for MX Player in the Microsoft Play Store then it shows MX player is not available for PC. Yes..! You are also facing the same problem but do not worry.
In this article, we will discuss How to Download and Install MX Player for PC?
What is the MX Player for PC?
MX Player is the most loved video player for Android users but sadly we can not download the MX player for PC directly. MX Player for PC also works like Mx player for android.
Also, MX player is an OTT platform as well where you can watch video streams, web series, and TV serials on your laptop, PC, and mobile. And now you do not have to fight for a TV remote from your siblings.
And if you want to download the MX player for PC then read this article carefully.
Features of MX Player for PC
MX Player for PC and also, smartphones have lots of amazing features and all the features of MX Player are given below.
- In Mx Player, you can play any video of any file. It probably allows every file for playing videos.
- You can encode and decode videos using the MX player.
- It also supports the hi10p.
- While playing videos MX player optimizes the processor as well so you can enjoy your videos easily.
- MX player renders video very effectively to give you a better quality of video and audio.
- By using an MX player you can change the speed of the videos. Maybe you can slow down the video speed or Speed Up the video.
- Also, you can change audio tracks dynamically.
- MX player has a feature of decodings like HW, SW, and HW+ as well.
- Also, you can easily go forward and backward in the video.
- According to your comfort, you can change the aspect ratio of videos.
- MX player has a feature of background play which is very useful for multitaskers who want to do other work and watch the video at the same time.
- You can directly play videos using a web link on the MX player.
- MX player has a good interface so every user can easily understand it.
- Also, you can make your custom folder and sort your videos according to you. This feature is very useful for almost every user.
- MX player plays movies and videos from where you left them.
- The last watched videos are in a different color so you can easily remember what you watched previously.
- You can search for any videos on MX player according to their name.
- If you do not like the default theme of the MX player you can change it according to you. If you want a black theme you can also apply for the black theme.
- You can zoom out and zoom in while the video is playing on the MX player.
- Also, the MX player displays subtitles.
- MX Player also supports text styling and colors.
- MX player gives you multiple screen gestures like double-tap to play or pause the video.
- In the screen setting of the MX player, you can change brightness, you can volume up and down, and zoom in and zoom out as well.
- Also, you can lock the screen while watching videos.
How to Download and Install MX Player on Windows 11/10/7 PC and macOS?
MX Player is one of the best video players for Android and PC as well but unfortunately, it is not available for PC. But we can download it in another way so don’t worry just read this article carefully.
Method 1: Download and Install MX Player using BlueStacks
As you all know that MX player is an Android application and we can not use any mobile application directly on a PC. So we have to download an Android emulator to download the MX Player on PC.
Don’t it is not rocket science just follow the step-by-step guide and you will be able to download the MX Player for PC.
In the very first step, you have to install Bluestacks for your PC. Go to the official website of Bluestacks and click on the Download button and you will be able to download the exe file of Bluestacks. It is just some kb size file.
In step 2 you have to open the file which you download just now and then you just have to install it. You have to download around 550 Mb files inside the Bluestacks emulator. And after that, your emulator will install successfully.
Now when you install Bluestacks then search for google play store inside the emulator and then open it.
In the search bar of the google play store search for “MX Player” and in the first result, you will see the MX Player application.
Now in this step, you have to click on the Install button and wait for some time. It will take time for downloading according to your internet speed.
When the MX player is installed successfully then you see the MX player icon on the desktop.
Method 2: Download and Install MX Player using NOX Player
If you will get some errors with Bluestacks then you can try the NOX Player as an emulator. Just read the step-by-step guide for NOX Player as well and you will be able to install MX Player for your PC and laptop.
To install the NOX player you have to go to the official site of the NOX player and you will be able to download the NOX player by clicking on the Download button.
After downloading opens the exe file and install the NOX player and then open it. It will take some time according to your PC specification so, wait for some time.
When the installation process is done then open the NOX Player and search for Google play store inside your NOX player.
Now open the google play store in your NOX player and in the search bar search for “MX player”.
Now you will see the install but just click on it and your MX player will be downloaded in some time.
After installation, you can use the MX player icon on your PC and you can use it now. Congratulations..!
How to Download MX Player from the official website?
To download the MX player from the official website you have to go to the official site of the MX player and they give you some sort of steps for downloading the MX player. You have to follow those steps and you will be able to download and install it on your PC.
How to use MX Player Without Bluestacks?
Most users think that we can not use MX player on PC without Bluestacks but it’s not true.
Bluestacks is just an emulator which allows you to download and install mobile applications but instead of Bluestacks you can use any other emulator according to you.
Is MX Player available for PC?
MX player is available for PC but not official to use MX player for PC you have to download an emulator which is able to install google play store applications.
How can I download MX Player on my laptop without BlueStacks?
You can download the MX player without Bluestacks as I told you before you can use any other emulator to download BlueStack. You can check the article. I also gave Bluestacks alternatives as well.
Is the MX Player a free app or not?
Yes. MX player is absolutely free for Android and PC as well.
Is MX player better than VLC?
We can not compare both MX Player and VLC media player because both have different functionality. But MX player is just not a video player, it’s an OTT platform as well. So the MX player takes an edge over the VLC media player.
Is MX Player legal and safe or not?
MX player is safe and legal as well because it is available on the google play store, you can trust the app easily.
From this article, you will get a brief idea of- How to download an MX player for PC? I hope you understand the installation process and still if you have any doubt then feel free to comment below we will surely get back to you.
Leave a Reply